How to Apply
The application process is a simple two-step process, where you first select your preferred plan along with any specific requirements and/or accessories you may have, which enables us to provide you with accurate information and assistance in finalising and setting up your service plan.
Get started with your application today:
Download brochure & form for offline use:
– Simple functionality – easy to use for Seniors
– Unlimited Talk & Text
– 4G LTE Connectivity
– Extra Loud Handset & Ringer
– Power backup 48 hours on standby
– Safety features and optional accessories
SOS urgent contact button
With a simple key press (located on the back of the handset) you can make a call to a pre-programmed number – a neighbour, a relative or caregiver. Up to 6 numbers can be programmed – the phone will keep dialing until one of the 6 numbers is answered. This button can even be programmed to call your choice of emergency response service or professional monitoring.
Optional accessories can be paired to the base unit for added safety – wrist pendant, fall detector, emergency pull cord etc (additional cost).
- 4G network – 4G LTE connectivity via mobile SIM card, no landline needed.
- WiFi hotspot – As the device is 4G connected, you can use the base as a hotspot for your devices (smartphones, laptops, tablet etc).
- Hearing aid compatible – M4/T4 hearing aid compatibility.
- Power-fail backup – 3000mAh lithium battery in the base for up to 48 hour backup during power fail.
- Voice amplifier – Equipped with an amplifier in the handset – a single press boosts the volume to 40dB.
- Loud ringer – Extra loud ringer can be adjusted for tone and volume.
- Large keypad buttons – Easy for big fingers and those with less than perfect eyesight.
- 2 inch screen – Large full graphic back-lit OLCD handset display.
- Easy charging – Ergonomic design allows the handset to sit comfortably and securely in the charging base.
- Speed dialling – Save phone numbers as preset speed dial numbers for ease of use.
- Contacts memory – Phone book stores up to 150 numbers. Save numbers easily from Call Log.
- Low battery alert – Will alert you when the battery is low.
- Carer function – Optional carer portal to set up monitoring device functionality (contact us for more info).
- 4G LTE GSM (900/1800/2100 MHz)
- DECT connectivity – base/handset/accessories
- Network – FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, WCDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Bands – LTE B1/B3/B8/B38/B39/B40/B41 WCDMA 2100/900MHz TD-SCDMA B34/B39 GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900/ 1800MHz
- Rate – FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE: upload 50M / download 150Mbps HSPA+: upload 5.76M / download 21Mbps TD-SCDMA: upload 2.2Mbps / download 2.8Mbps
- 3000mAh Li-ion (base), 800mAh Li-ion (handset)
These optional low power RF transceivers offer added safety for elderly users, with an SOS button that pairs back to the base station. You can pair up to 10 RF transceivers to your myhomefone + WiFi base station, and combine with professional monitoring for a full seniors monitored solution. RF transceivers are available for a one-off $50 fee.